How to create an email account
How to create email account in cPanelIn order to create new email account in cPanel, follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to your cPanel > Mail section > Email Accounts menu:
2. If you have multiple domains, select the domain you want your email account to be associated with in the drop-down list in the top right corner and enter the desired email and a strong password of your choice:Click on Create Account once all is set.
3. To log in webmail, click on More next to the email account in question > Access Webmail:4. Once done, you will see the icons of the three webmail interfaces:
5. Feel free to choose any access webmail
Horde webmail interface:
Roundcube webmail interface:
SquirrelMail webmail interface:
6. You can also access webmail directly in the browser using one of the following links:
Was this answer helpful?
How to Upload a File using the File Manager You can upload your files directly through cPanel...
Installing scripts through Softaculous is quite a simple task. To access Softaculous, log...
Introduction If you use cPanel, one of the best things you can do to protect yourself, and your...
running cPanel, through the cPanel File Manager. 1. Log into the customer (cPanel) portal at...
INTRODUCTION This article walks you through using cPanel's built-in Account Transfer tool,...