How to create an email account
How to create email account in cPanelIn order to create new email account in cPanel, follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to your cPanel > Mail section > Email Accounts menu:
2. If you have multiple domains, select the domain you want your email account to be associated with in the drop-down list in the top right corner and enter the desired email and a strong password of your choice:Click on Create Account once all is set.
3. To log in webmail, click on More next to the email account in question > Access Webmail:4. Once done, you will see the icons of the three webmail interfaces:
5. Feel free to choose any access webmail
Horde webmail interface:
Roundcube webmail interface:
SquirrelMail webmail interface:
6. You can also access webmail directly in the browser using one of the following links:
Was this answer helpful?
How do I login to CpanelWe begin to login at the Portal Home. This is the Login Page for the...
Overview This feature allows you to create a new package that you can assign to any account on...
How to create an FTP account on cPanelBy default, you already have a single FTP acoount. Use youe...
An addon domain is a secondary domain hosted on a cPanel account. Addon domains typically have...
Click here for the Simple and Advanced DNS Zone Editor Instructions