- SSH into your server with the root user.
- Type the following commands:
git clone https://github.com/steadramon/cpanel_addon-twostepauth.git
- Wait for the installation to finish then log into your WHM as the root user.
- Use the search bar to find Configure Security Policies.
- Click the check box next to TwoStepAuth Security Policy and hitsave.
- Use the search bar again to look up cPanel Two Step Auth. Click on it to proceed.
- Click Config.
- Select the Enable radio option then click save. Once you have done this you may click Return.
- Now that we have the plugin enabled, log into your cPanel account and find the icon for TwoStepAuth. Click on it to proceed.
- Once the plugin loads click enable and scan the QR code with your Google Authenticator app.
- Next time you log into your cPanel account it will ask for a code after you have logged in with your username and password. Enter the six digit code from your Google Authenticator app then click theTwoStepAuth_authenticate button