SiveHost will transfer the primary domain name (.com, .net, .org) associated with a new client's account upon signup at no charge. Please make sure you have completed the following process before submitting support ticket of the domain transfer.
Please understand that it's not necessary to transfer a domain name with us to host your web site with SiveHost. It is possible to leave your domain registered elsewhere, but point it to us using our nameservers. A majority of our clients decide to transfer their domain registrations to SiveHost for the better support. Also, if the domain is new, you must wait 60 days until submitting the support ticket with the information below, as brand new domains can't be transferred. If you still wish to transfer the registration to us, please follow these guidelines:
1. Make sure the WhoIs information is up-to-date.
2. Make sure you have access to the email address stated in the WhoIs Information.
3. Update name servers to the SiveHost name servers prior to initiating transfer.
4. Unlock the domain.
5. Retrieve the EPP Authorization key from your current registrar.
6. Fill open a support ticket for the domain transfer with the details below.
7. Please ensure that the domain is at least 60 days old.
8. This process can take up to 7 days, so please allow plenty of time for your previous registrar to approve the transfer.
Any domain transferred to SiveHost is automatically renewed for an additional year for free!
*Please note that a small fee may be required for certain TLDs with higher pricing structures (Example: CO.UK, .CA, .DE, .MOBI, etc)
Information Required on your Support ticket
Your Email *
Your Primary SiveHost Domain name *
Domain you wish to transfer *
EPP Authorization Key *
Add this domain to your billing account for automatic invoicing upon renewal ? (Payment of invoice before expiration will renew the domain) Yes/No