Step 1 - New Order Process & Hosting Control Panel (cPanel) Access
What should I expect after placing an order?
Our order processing system works as follows:
- Client places an order from our website
- Client is expected to make payment by PayPal (for USD currency), or Bank Transfer (for Rands/ZAR currency) for the order
- Client sends proof of payment via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the Email Subject being "Proof of Payment: Domain" , "Domain" being the domain name of the Client
- Once payment is received and CLEARED, the order will go into our fraud screening officer
- Your order will be checked manually. If everything is okay, the order will be accepted (usually within 1-12 hours of placing the order with a maximum 24 hours)
- Once the order is accepted, you will receive your account access information. The subject of the email is New Account Information. This email contains all access and login information to your control panel. If you have not received this New Account Information email, it means your order is still being processed. Please wait until we finish processing your order.
- Once you have access to your control panel, you can begin managing your Sive Host hosting account immediately
How do I login to my cPanel (hosting account control panel):
- Please make sure your order has been activated by us and that you have received your account access information. Please refer to our order activation process above.
- You can login to your control panel by following the instructions within your New Account Information email.
- You can also access your account control panel from your client area. First login to your client area atÂ http://www.sivehost.com/clientarea.php.Â then click on "My Services" from the top menu, select the account you want to login on the cPanel (if you have more then one) and click on the small icon at the right of the account name.Click on Login to cPanel button and you will be taken to the control panel
Was this answer helpful?
Overview Active mode vs. passive mode Active Passive Enable the passive...
An FTP account is used for uploading and managing files on your website. An FTP account is...
To make a website you must own a domain name and web hosting. But what’s a domain name? What’s a...
Skeleton Directory Click the Account Functions icon. First, let's look at the Skeleton...
Join the "Revolution" and breakÂ free today! Â The "movement" has begun, so many people are...